In this class you’ll learn how to use different beads to create lots of variation in a herringbone stitch rope, which can be made into a bracelet or a necklace.
We’ll focus on how to stitch two-hole beads in the herringbone rope in the class. I will also demonstrate how to use different sizes and shapes of beads to get different effects.
This is your chance to try out some of those interesting shapes in two-hole beads!
The project will not be completed in class.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
TECHNIQUES: tubular herringbone stitch
COST: Members: $35
KIT: N/A. Materials list supplied
- Superduo or other two-hole beads – main colour – A
- 8/o – main colour – B
- 11/o – main colour – C
- 11/o – contrast colour (this colour should be completely different to the colour of your two-hole beads) – D
- 11/o – metallic (or delica beads) – E
- 15/o – contrast colour (optional) – F
- Findings – clasp or button for closure of bracelet or necklace if preferred.
- Your choice of thread
- Standard beading kit
Bookings are closed for this event.