Learn about types of wire and how to work with it to create your own findings, such as jump rings, ear wires, clasps and headpins. There will be time to experiment and ask lots of questions.
Friday 3rd Nov – 1.00pm to 4.00pm
The project will be completed in class.
SKILL LEVEL: Novice
COST: Members: $45
KIT: $10 supply of consumables.
REQUIREMENTS: supplied in consumables kit
- 3 meters of 20 gauge wire
- .5 meter of 16 gauge wire
- .5 meter of 28 gauge wire
Students also need to bring the following to class
- Wire cutters / Flush cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose or needle nose pliers with no teeth
TUTOR: Kiah Kelly.
Bookings are closed for this event.