In this class you will learn how to personalise a Christmas bauble with a name in peyote stitch. There’s also the option to put a buckle on the back.
Don’t want a name on your bauble? There are lots of design options, eg. Christmas tree, stocking, Santa hat, holly, candy cane and more!
Friday 3rd Nov 9.30am to 12.30pm
This project will not be completed in class, but detailed instructions will be provided to allow for completion at home.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
COST: Members: $45
KIT: N/A. Materials list supplied.
- 4cm Bauble – baubles will be available for $1 each at the workshop
- 5 grams – Size 11 Delica bead main colour
- 1 grams – Size 11 Delica beads contract colour (name)
- 2 grams – Size 15 Miyuki seed beads –
- Size 10 or 12 beading needle
- Thread – one G to match main bead colour
STUDENTS SHOULD ALSO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO CLASS:
- Bead mat
- Light and/or magnification (if required)
TUTOR: Alicia Cleary.
Bookings are closed for this event.