A lovely Gemstone Donut surrounded by a decorative Bezel, with a sparkling Rivoli front and back. The Pendant is hung from a twisted 2 bead Herringbone rope with a Peyote and Herringbone bail.
Friday 3rd Nov – 9.30am to 4pm with a 30minute lunch break.
Project may be finished in class, detailed instructions included to allow finishing at home.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate/Advanced
TECHNIQUES: Peyote Bezel, Herringbone/Peyote Bail, 2 bead Herringbone rope.
COST: Members: $90
KIT: $40 available upon request / Final date for purchase of kits 20th October 2023
- 40mm Gemstone donuts will be available for purchase @ $10 each. Colour choices Blue dyed Howlite, Leopard Skin Jasper, New Jade, Rose Quartz.
- 12mm Rivolis will be available for purchase @ $2.50 each.
- 5 grams main colour Delica
- 1 gram accent colour Delica
- 21 size 8 seed beads in 2 colours, 42 beads in total
- Small quantity of size 15 and 11 seed beads for bezel and trim
- 40mm Gemstone donut – must be this size.
- 2 x 12mm Rivoli / a Rivoli is put on both sides of the pendant where the hole in the donut is. A difference colour Rivoli can be used for each side of the pendant if you wish.
- 10-15 grams size 11 seed beads for the rope
- 1 x Clasp
- 2 x Jump rings to match clasp.
- 2 x Wire guardians to match Clasp.
Notes on thread – best to use 6lb fireline at the most as you need to pass through the delicas multiple times. 4lb will be fine. You can also use any of the nylon threads, such as OneG, Sono or Hanna.
Students also need to bring the following to class:
Bead thread, Size 12 Beading needle, Scissors, Bead Mat, Battery operated light if needed, magnifier or glasses if needed.
Tutor: Jeanette Downs
Bookings are closed for this event.