Two flat and one tubular ‘chains’ of varying lengths that can be worn separately or together, or used as ‘chains’ for other necklace projects.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
REQUIREMENTS LIST: In your colour palate
- Size 11 Seed Beads Main colour – 13 grams
- Size 15 Seed Beads Main colour – 8 grams
- Size 15 Seed Beads Contrast colour – 10 grams
- Tila or 1/2 Tila Beads Contrast colour – 15
- Super Duos Main colour – 60
- 4mm Bicones Main or Contrast colour – 15
STUDENTS ALSO NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO CLASS:
- Beading Mat or Board, Scissors, Needles, Thread, Light/Magnifier if required.
Bookings will open 7.00PM Saturday 25th November
This event is fully booked, you can join the waitlist by filling up the form and we'll let you know when a space opens up.