Bead Challenge 2022
This year’s Challenge kit consists of 2 x 27mm Purple Velvet round stones.
Entries will be displayed at the Melbourne Bead Expo, 25-27 November 2022 at the Box Hill Town Hall.
The Bead Challenge will be judged by our Guest Judge and the attendees at the Melbourne Bead Expo.
Entry is open to members and non-members.
$47 Members International
$62 Non-members International
Guest Judge: 1st Prize $300
Public Vote: 1st Prize $150, 2nd Prize $100, 3rd Prize $50
A maximum of two entries per person is permitted.
- Your Challenge entry must be a single beaded item of your own original design and solely your own work.
- Both 27mm rounds in the pack must be used and visible from the front of the design.
- You can add any and as many beads or other components of your own as you wish.
- Challenge kit beads or components must not be altered e.g. painting.
- Entries that have any glued beads will not be accepted.
Please ensure you read the full Challenge Conditions of Entry
All entries will be displayed on, and must fit within, a specific 300mm x 300mm square space at the Expo. Flexible sections of the entry may be draped to fit within the space if necessary.
Challenge Bead Pack contains:
- Challenge beads
- Challenge 2022 Hand Out
- Conditions of Entry
Results will be announced on the Sunday afternoon, 27 November 2022, at the 2022 Bead Expo.
Winners will be notified by email or phone within three days of the Bead Expo ending. The results will also be announced on the BSV website and Facebook page as soon as practicable.
Bookings are closed for this event.