Learn the basics of polymer clay whilst creating these gorgeous earrings from black/white polymer.
Students will not only learn how to make these earrings but also what earring findings are best, what glue to use (or not to use!), how to protect/seal their work and many other little tips and tricks.
Not an earring fan? That’s ok…..we can also show you how to use this technique to create beautiful polymer cabochons for your beadwork (or to turn into pendants). This is a versatile technique that can be used in many applications.
Students can expect to leave this workshop with several pairs of earrings (or multiple cabochons) and extra materials to make more at home.
SKILL LEVEL: Suitable for Students of All Skill Levels including beginners.
- What types of polymer clay are best suited to this technique
- Conditioning Polymer Clay
- Using surface embellishments
- Moulding polymer clay into shapes
- Baking polymer clay for maximum strength and durability
- Attaching findings to polymer clay (using glue/no glue)
KIT: $40 - payable on the day
REQUIREMENTS LIST: N/A
There are a range of benefits in being a member of the Bead Society of Victoria.
Find out more
Bead Society of Victoria, Inc.
PO Box 5312
Pinewood, VIC 3149
© 2019 Bead Society of Victoria