Bead Challenge 2020
Pantone Colour of the Year Classic Blue
Open to members and non members
$35 Non Members
$45 Non Members International
The Bead Challenge consists of 2 categories:
If you have entered the Challenge before, you must register in our Open Challenge.
This category will be judged by our Guest Judge.
The First Time Entrant section will be judged by the 2019 Challenge Winners.
Both categories will be part of the attendees judging.
Open Category: 1st Prize $300
First Time Entrant: 1st Prize $150, 2nd Prize $100, 3rd Prize $50
Public Voted: 1st Prize $150, 2nd Prize $100, 3rd Prize $50
A maximum of two entries per person is permitted.
- Your Challenge entry must be a single beaded item of your own original design, solely your own work.
- All beads in the pack must be used and visible from the front of the design.
- Some extra Challenge beads are available and can be purchased from The Bead Society of Victoria, Inc. (BSV).
- You may add any, or as many beads, or other components of your own as you wish.
- You cannot change or completely cover the Challenge kit beads in any way, e.g. painting.
- Entries that have any glued beads will not be accepted.
Please ensure you read the full Conditions of Entry
2020 Challenge Conditions of Entry
Challenge Bead Pack contains
- Challenge beads
- Challenge 2020 Hand Out
- Conditions of Entry
Results will be announced on the Sunday afternoon 8 November 2020 at the 2020 Bead Expo.
Winners will be notified by email or phone (if number provided) within three days of the Bead Expo ending. The results will also be announced on the BSV website and Facebook page as soon as practicable.